View All Vacancies
Sessional Tutors in English for Academic Purposes (EAP)/English as a Second Language (ESL)
|Hours per Week:
||Friday 26 May 2017
ONCAMPUS is part of Cambridge Education Group (CEG), a leading provider of pre-university academic courses and English language courses in the UK. We offer a number of university preparation programmes to international students, including English Language Preparation, Undergraduate Foundation and Master’s Foundation programmes. Working in partnership with Sunderland University, successful graduates of ONCAMPUS have guaranteed progression to Sunderland University degree courses.
We are currently recruiting for sessional tutors of EAP / ESL to deliver our pre-sessional English course. The positions are temporary, for a period of 12 weeks, and involve delivering 24 teaching hours per week. The starting date will be Monday 17th July, running until Friday 6th October.
We are looking for tutors who:
• have experience of teaching English to international students, in the UK or abroad
• are committed to ensuring student achievement
• can work flexibly, relishing the chance to be part of a growing, successful academic centre for international students
• Applicants should be degree-qualified and hold a qualification specific to the subject area, such as CELTA or CertTESOL, or a TESOL degree. We especially welcome applicants with higher level qualifications such as DELTA.
• We also encourage applications from individuals with other relevant qualifications and experience such as TEFL certification, Linguistics, English Language, and Foreign Languages.
All successful candidates will be required to undergo DBS checking.
Contact name: Steven Douglass, Deputy Centre Head
Telephone: 0191 5153914
Send application form and CV by email to email@example.com
Please note that this role is
eligible for Tier 2 sponsorship in accordance with the Home Office Points Based Immigration System.
Should you therefore require further information, please visit the Home Office website www.gov.uk